Digital Parenting is a free online safety guide, created by The Vodafone Foundation and ParentZone. It is packed with important safety information and expert advice on issues such as healthy screen time and sleep, with content relating from Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 4.
What’s inside Digital Parenting:
- Managing children’s sleep and setting digital boundaries
- How children can enjoy a safer start on social media
- Better family communication around tech
- Expert advice on gaming addiction, self-harm and virtual reality
- Creating a better family digital-life balance… and lots more.
- Click here to download a copy.
- To visit the site, Click here.